AG Insurance executives struggle with the increasing complexity of their role and struggle to maintain performance while facing new challenges. Being able to manage one’s own stress and that of team members became an unavoidable necessity.
We have coached and formed the executive team to
- Recognise the various symptoms of stress (anxiousness, irritation, discouragement, …) as well as their respective consequences on one’s own personal effectiveness (errors, well-being, lack of self-control, ineffective management of others, ….)
- Identify individual factors and underlying triggers of inefficiency
- Develop action strategies to act on the underlying symptoms and hence remain constructive even under pressure
- Direct and manage in a more efficient way one’s key relationships with passion (collaborators, customers, key partners)
- Improve personal performance, in particular under difficult and stressful conditions.